Happy Monday ! What a week it has been. We started last friday with a beach trip with the kids and than spontaneously decided the next morning to take a roadtrip down the oregon coastline into california and through it to end the trip in Las Vegas. It was such a different experience going with our kids and making so many pit stops and bathroom breaks but I think this one is for the books. It will be an amazing memory and what an adventure is has been.
I brought my skincare with me and wanted to share what products have been working amazing for me! Tip: I love to buy travel sizes to try out a new skincare brand and not spend on a full size if it ends up not working for me. Also skincare expires so I like to use it up to get all the good benefits.
I have been using these products for sometime now and they have been working great for my skin.
The order in which I put them on.
- Bioclarity- I got this in a set but you can also buy it separately to add to your skincare routine. What it does: soothe, hydrate, and nourish the skin with serious skin superfood. This lightweight gel-based moisturizer contains Floralux®, the ultra-nourishing, nutrient-rich, redness-reducing, antioxidant-powerhouse derived naturally from Chlorophyll. Link to it here https://rstyle.me/cz-n/dqyc3ccftnp
2. Orgins- Original skin renewal serum- Benefits: Boosts Glow and radiance . Link to it here https://rstyle.me/+-a_GP_HN3UYSMukVb_2Hdw
3.Amorepacific- The essential creme fluid: An innovative moisturizer featuring the hydrating qualities and nutrients of a rich cream in a refreshing, fast- penetrating, fluid-like texture. Non sticky. Link to it here https://rstyle.me/cz-n/dqzmwkcftnp
4. Kiehls- Calendula serum-infused water cream- Benefits: Dryness, dullness and unevern texture. link to it here. https://rstyle.me/cz-n/dqznbacftnp
5. Biossance- Squalane+ peptide eye gel- Benefits: reduces the look of puffiness and dark circles and plumps the look of fine lines. Link to it here. https://rstyle.me/cz-n/dqzngqcftnp
6. OleHenriksen- Banana bright face primer- Benefits: Vitamin- C infused, illuminating, delivers instant radiance while improving and extending make-up wear. Also a clean verified product at sephora. Link to it here. https://rstyle.me/cz-n/dqznricftnp
7. Sunday Riley- Saturn Sulfur Acne treatment mask- Benefits: Penetrates pores to dry and clear up existing acne while preventing new blemishes from forming. I love to leave on as a spot treatment over night with this one. Link to it here.https://rstyle.me/cz-n/dqzn45cftnp
If you guys decide to try these out let me know in the comments or tag me in your posts!